Sunday, October 03, 2004

Thanks for Bee's invitation- Webheads in Action

I recently have been working on Japanese English-English loanwords in Japanese society. Read lots of articles! I will try to put something interesting here later as soon as I have time to do it.

Hmm..okay~ I guess it should not be the excuse for my laziness to blog. Anyway...today I came here and saw Bee's comment to one of my blogs that I posted the other day. Bee also goes to Barbara; she's from Brazil and is also interested in CALL.

Thanks for Barbara's comment and invitation to the community called Webheads in Action I went there and found there are lots of educators with the same interest with me (CALL). Really looking forward to exchange ideas with them.


Bee, Thanks again!!

Cheers,

Stella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home