Tuesday, December 14, 2004

lifetime career..must be a great one!

Haven't updated for a long time!! I went back to Taiwan for one month and came back to Melbourne yesterday (with my Mom). The 12 -hour flight almost killed me..felt so tired!
Well, I actually have finished everything here...today is my graduation ceremony!! [:)], which means I will finally get my degree today!! After the ceremony, I will travel around Melbourne with my Mom for about 1 week and then will back to Taiwan; hopefully I can find a good job afterward.
What kind of job that I may be interested in? Well, it's still in the air; however, I think I may try to do something different... hmm... it will be a lifetime career..I should choose something that I really like!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

congratulations

3:21 AM  
Blogger Y.H.Stella Chen 陳老師語言教學 said...

thanks!! it was great~!! to see the photos, please come here:
http://yhstella.multiply.com/photos/album/5

7:08 AM  
Blogger Paul Shih said...

Hi Stella,
It was a warm and nice feeling to see you on the graduation day. As courtesy as I can be, it is my pleasure to congratulation you after some days. Have a great trip and hopefully, you can have a wonderful job soon.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Y.H.Stella Chen 陳老師語言教學 said...

hi Paul,
Thanks a lot. I am still traveling around Melbourne with my Mom right now. Hope everything can be settled down very quickly after I go back to Taiwan. Good luck to you as well!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Congratulations Stella! Take your time, enjoy your trip with your Mum and when you go back to Taiwan, I am sure there will be an interesting post waiting for a bright girl.
Looking forward to having you with us in the Blogging Workshop as a participant and a presenter.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home